Sunday, November 16, 2008

Quick update!



So... life has been crazy with work and Joshua has been sick and covered in Greek so we have not posted anything yet.
Josh is working hard on a Greek project right now, while balancing out reading and paper writing for other classes! I am so proud of him and his diligent studying of the Word and our Creator!
He has been fighting the flu and could have been well along time ago but he refused to listen to his wife...the nurse :)
Work has been slow... I worked Thursday and we only had 11 babies and could only have 4 nurses working! So I am in a tough spot, I do not feel it right to pray for more sick babies but I am in need of work! I may get another job after the Christmas holidays. The Lord is faithful to provide all we need so Josh and I are not worried and praise Him for His faithfulness!
We celebrate Reformation Day at our church and Josh dressed up as the doors that Martin Luther nailed the thesis to... It was quite the hit! :)We were celebrating the Reformation because it was a recovery of the true gospel that salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone.
Josh and I have felt convicted lately to be more intentional with each other, family, and friends. We want to find accountability with our fellow followers of Christ! We have been spending time in prayer about this and how to be more consistent!

1 comment:

  1. did know you guys have a blog!!
    keep writing and i'll keep reading~ hehe :)

    ReplyDelete