Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Love

This little man continues to capture my heart in a new way every single day! I never knew you could have a love like this! When our God said that children are a blessing he was not joking around! 
We figured out how to keep him quite in his car seat... He just needed some shades!

What a blessing we have been given!

We are trying to train him early to enjoy camping so he is wearing his headlamp and yes that is a string of drull!

His 2 bottom teeth are almost in and he loves chewing on EVERYTHING!

Of course we were geared up for our first Ranger game!!!

Cutest Sooner I have ever seen!

We are rolling every which way now! I have a feeling we will be crawling sooner that I am ready for!

I left him in his chair and went to get a spoon out of the kitchen and came back to find him like this. Needless to say he always wears his seat belt now!
We had dinner with Uncle Blake and Aunt Stancy and Lincoln had his first lemon! Thanks Aunt Stancy! :)

I love this video more because of Joshua! :)

Such a cutie!

Joshua and I have been spending a lot of time praying over our sweet little man. Praying that God would draw Lincoln to Himself at a early age and that Lincoln would have a passion and love for the Gospel.  We pray that as parents we would be so intentional in teaching Lincoln the ways of the Lord!
May Christ be magnified in our marriage and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment