Sunday, January 9, 2011

Videos!

So here are a couple of videos of the new things Lincoln has been doing lately! 

In the first one we captured him playing a little game with me... I was standing in front of him and would turn my back to him... he would make noises until I would finally turn around and then he would laugh! He has also found his hands and is chewing more on his thumb now!


The second video Lincoln and I had been talking on the bed, I would say kisses and his mouth would open so I would give him a kiss and it would make him smile so big! I am just telling myself he knew he was giving his momma sweet kisses! :)





The third video he is showing us his serious abdominal muscles! He had been doing these sit-ups for about 5 minutes... the video is at the end so he is getting a little tired and frustrated!


Well it was finally time to say goodbye to my good ol' Passport! She was a good car but not reliable, especially with Lincoln in the car now!

The LORD was so good and provided us a wonderful car! It is a 2004 4Runner is perfect condition! It looks brand new on the inside!


Lincoln still HATES his car seat! It is quite pitiful!!! :)


I put Lincoln to bed one night and woke up the next morning and he was this long! Crazy kid's feet are already hanging out of his car seat! He is going to be tall like Joshua!

Melts my heart!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment