Monday, March 7, 2011

Photo Overload

The LORD has been so gracious to us in 2011 so far! We have had some great time spent with family and friends! Here is a quick overview! 

In January we turned 3 months and we are growing like crazy! 
Papaw (Terry), Matt, Whitney, and Piper came to visit us for the weekend.
Uncle Matt babysat Lincoln while everyone else took a nap :)
I got to have a sleep over with Lincoln and Piper! So fun! We watched lots of ELF!



In February Lincoln and I went to Austin and spent a couple of days with Grandad and Hunnie (Chuck and Jennifer)


We stayed in our first hotel room and jumped on the beds with Hunnie:)
We also went shopping and he is not a big fan of this golfer hat... hope he still likes to play golf someday!




After Austin we came back to Houston for the weekend and Uncle Blake and Aunt Stancy joined us!
If you cant tell I like my face tickled when I go to sleep... I also like not wearing anything but my diaper!

Lincoln and Clive are buddies!
We went to the theater and saw Madagascar for Aunt Stancy's birthday! Lincoln loved every minute of it... He was so cute!
Hunnie was able to stay a week longer and celebrated Valentines with us! Notice she wasn't with her Valentine so Grandad was taped to the wall :)



He also got to start eating his first cereal, which he loved! I loved it also because we are now sleeping through the night! Way to go Lincoln!

At the end of the month Grammy (Diana) came to visit. We picked her up from the airport and headed straight to Kemah!
Our first visit to the ocean but no sand to play in!
We enjoyed our time with Grammy and all the wonderful sea food! Yummy!
We enjoyed it so much Lincoln passed out before we got to the car!
Grammy and I tried to get Joshua to buy us something but he would not even think about it!
 Thanks for the great visit Grammy!

In March traveled as a family to Ft. Worth to visit our sweet friends! We had such a great time and we are so thankful for the encouragement and love we have from them!


Loves his baths!

Playing before bedtime!
Sweet Dreams with my buddy Norbit! (Until the fire alarm in the hotel went off! What an adventure!)


We walk everyday with our friends Jenna, Hadley, Lindy, Devon and Josiah!
This kid captures my heart! Joshua and I are so grateful that the Lord has entrusted his life to us here on earth! Our prayer is that we make every effort to teach our Little Man the ways of our God so that someday his heart will be changed. That he will have a love for  Jesus Christ our Savior who came to earth as a man, lived a perfect life, died and was risen from the grave so that we may be made righteous before God!  May Christ be magnified in the York Family Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment