Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The New York

  So Lincoln Paul York joined our family on October 18. After 2 long days of labor...
he was so worth it!


He has brought us so much joy! Joy and love that I didn't know I could have for someone! What a blessing that the LORD has allowed me to be a mother!

We were blessed to have my family and Kitty here for Thanksgiving. My little pumpkin has grown so much and is changing everyday! We are so thankful for Christ and his sacrifice that he made for his people! We try to not loose sight of Him in the midst of all the wonderful food!


Lincoln has started smiling... especially when he sees me! No greater feeling and it melts my heart every time! He is adorable. Joshua says, "I want to put him on a cracker and eat him up!"


 We have put up our Christmas tree while my parents were still here and Lincoln loves to look at all the lights! It keeps him quite entertained!  It is finally starting to feel like Christmas here in Houston... a whopping 45 degrees! :)


This is such a quick overview of his little life so far, but hopefully I will be able to keep up with the blog and keep you informed of all the fun things we are doing!

My little man is growing quickly and I take every opportunity I can to look at him and snuggle with him, because I know that one day he will not be so quick to cuddle with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment